Monday, November 14, 2011

I like to move it, move it!

Happy Monday to you!

The DeWeil clan enjoyed a fun weekend together! No pictures this weekend (sorry!).

Friday, all of us were zonked! Who knows why? We enjoyed some pizza, cookies, and all snuggled up on the couches watching Wipeout. There were tons of laughs and it really was a memory making time. I think the funniest thing was not watching Wipeout, but watching Scott watch Wipeout. When he starts laughing so hard and for an extended time, it cracks me up! :)

Saturday was a fun sort of day filled with a mystery in the middle. Scott & Mycah went on a breakfast date that morning, so Sienna and I made some pancakes and turkey decorations for the front door. Then all the ladies got ready and all dolled up and went for an adventure of our own. Sorry...we are sworn to secrecy from Scott (who does read here so I cannot reveal all the deets). Let's just say we had a great time! Scott enjoyed (errr...I don't know if that is the right word?) watching the Clemson game while we were away. When we arrived back, at half time, we had lunch and chilled out for a little while. Saturday night we went over to our dear friends, and the girls' aunt & uncle's house, Craig & Ala. The girls played with their sweet boy Jack and we all enjoyed some yummy food, great conversation, and lots of ooey gooey marshmallows as we sat out by the fire. Fun times!

Sunday was another great day! From breakfast, everyone getting ready for church, all going to church together, and enjoying an amazing message at church, it was a GREAT morning! Lunch was yummy too and then the afternoon was spent playing games and getting into adventures outside. Mycah enjoyed trying to use the backpack blower to clean off the bazillion leaves in our driveway and back yard. Sienna created a fun, yet challenging, game that we all played...and she won!

It was a great day! The day ended with playing some Super Mario Brothers on Wii and cuddling up on the couch. Yay for the weekend!!!

I sure do love love love love my family! :)

Now, I am about to clean this pit of a place I call a house. From having back issues to having bronchitis and not being able to do anything without coughing up a lung, this place is overdue for some cleaning. So, I'm gonna "move it, move it" as I clean up...or at least get a good start on it. If you are free and want something to do, I am sure I could find something for you here! :) Come on over!

Have a happy Monday!!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment