Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Clean Sweep

Today I am pretty excited about something I don't normally get excited about--just being honest!
Cleaning!

I have been saying for a long time that I need to get on a cleaning schedule and do some a little each day so it doesn't take up so much time on the weekend. Yet, I have failed to do that.
Until now.

Thanks to Pinterest, I was able to find a great new website with GREAT helps for those of us that have the desire to get clean and organized but lack the ability to think through all the details.
Clean Mama is to the rescue! Check this site out for an amazing daily cleaning schedule, helpful hints, and even an easy to follow deep cleaning schedule.

Ladies, and gents, we can do this!
Here is a great help to jump start this New Year with a clean house and a happy mama! :)

I also found some great cleaning tips on Pinterest and wanted to share them here. They have all been tried and true in the DeWeil home and love love love them! :) (you can thank me later...and, as always, share your tricks of the trade with me too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment