Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In Process

Hey everyone!
I wanted to let you know that I have several posts brewing in my head and heart.
I have stumbled upon several amazing sources of vital information that has fed my soul and can only be described as words, to my heart, from the Lord.
Trying to put all that is stirring in me into words has been a bit of a challenge.

So hold tight.
I promise there is some good stuff on the way...at least it has been good stuff for me!

I will let you in on 3 of the things that are rocking my world.
I encourage you to check them out and then we can "chat" about how these things may/may not have impacted you.
THIS post is amazing!
Choosing to Cheat--Andy Stanley (Best of North Point Ministries Podcasts)
This is an absolutely amazing, convicting, challenging, and encouraging podcast.
It is about 45 minutes, but it is SO worth it.
You MUST listen!!! So so so good!!!

LOTS more to come on this topic, but for now, here is the latest book and lifestyle change I am embarking on. Check it out HERE!

That is all for now!!

Hoping that today you can: smile more, hug more, SLOW DOWN, listen more, and pray lots!
Stay safe in this wild weather (where it is stormy and foggy here in SC).
A crazy thunder and lightning storm just started....so weird! :)
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment