Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weekend Update--a tad late

Sorry for the delay in recapping this past weekend.
Here's the dealio.

We did not have the girls this weekend and Scott had to work late Saturday, which meant it was very quiet in the DeWeil house. Add to that, not being able to drive/do anything, I had a lot of free time on my hands.

So, here is the low down (short and sweet)

So, last week I mentioned that I loved loved loved the smells and tastes of fall. In honor of the first day of autumn, this is what happened in our house this weekend...DeWeil family pumpkin pie (my first one made and Scott loved it! woohoo!), Yankee Candle Cinnamon & Sugar candle burning away, and yummy treats in the form of Brach's candy pumpkins and Hershey Kisses in Halloween colors.
Yum Yum Yum

Then I had some free time on my hands. I found a plain white apron this past week and decided to spruce it up. Having some extra ribbon and a monogrammed pin, thanks to Karen, I tried my hand at sewing. I admit that it is not the best ever, but for my first try, I think it turned out okay. :) Sienna is getting a new apron for her birthday (shhhhh...it's a secret) and now we will have cute aprons together.

Well, that is about all the exciting parts of my weekend. 
My hubby and I enjoyed a lazy Saturday afternoon/evening with popcorn, jalapeno cheddar poppers, and lots o football!
Hope your week is going GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment