Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Balm to my soul...

Music.
It is truly like a balm to my soul.
It can pierce my heart and touch me like nothing else can.
Lately, I have had 5 songs on a playlist that I continue to listen to.
I wanted to share those 5 songs with you.
Because maybe, just maybe, it will do your soul good too.
Maybe, just maybe, it will remind you, as it has me, that NO MATTER WHAT, God is good!
He loves you!
He's working things for your GOOD!
No matter what, He is faithful!
Enjoy!!!



Number 1--Our God by Chris Tomlin
Number 2--I Will Follow by Chris Tomlin
Number 3--I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin
Number 4--How He Loves by David Crowder Band
Number 5--More Than Live by Hillsong United

Happy listening!
Hope this kick starts your day as it does mine!
Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment