Thursday, October 13, 2011

Playing Catch Up

So, somehow I managed to get out of sync with posting. I don't know what to say, except that it is for a VERY good reason. I have had a few really good days! I don't know how long this string of good days may last or when the bottom may fall out, but I am thankful for them right now. Thank you for praying! I have truly felt your prayers and continue to thank God for all of you lifting me and my family up in prayer. Thank you!

So. Sienna turned 6!
ANNNNNNDDDD...Sienna lost her first tooth today! Yep! That is right! She even pulled it on her own at school. She is such a brave little cookie...or should I say chookie! :)
I love my family!
Here is a photo recap of all the festivities!
Enjoy!


 Sienna wanted a Justin Beiber Birthday. This was the closest I wanted to come. We decked out in Purple & White and had these homemade cupcakes/cake.
 The Birthday Princess with her crown...and tutu, of course.
 Make way for the Birthday Hat on the Birthday Girl!
 Beiberrific!
 My wonderful sister, Ashley! Ready for a party!
 Sienna and her bestie, Noah! Ready to open presents!


 Love this picture--Mycah's cute face & that cuteness happening with Noah & Scott.
 Party people having fun!
 Loving Pandy from her great aunt Rita!
 Our present to Sienna, courtesy of Karen Boone @ Whimsically Chic!
 Personalized "Chef" Attire and Tools for Chef Sienna!

So ready to get busy in the kitchen!


 With Justin out of the way, Sienna is ready to "DeWeil" her cake!
 One time just was NOT enough for Sienna!
 Face dive number TWO!

 Oh me! Too funny!
We had make and take gift bags. We made some pretty cool masks & Ashley started a dance party with the kiddos. It was fun times for sure!

The crew! :) (Most of them anyway)
Whew! All partied out! Resting up for more party happenings tomorrow!

 Sienna's oh-so-special cake from our dearest friend, Reena! Perfect for Sienna's skating party with her mom & family!
 Let's Do This!

 So sweet!! Happy 6th Birthday Sienna!


Then, something extra magical happened at school today. Yep, you guessed it! Sienna lost her first tooth. Mycah thought I was pretty crazy telling Sienna in the car, "I can't wait to take pictures of you!" Mycah had fun staging the pictures and learning the tooth song below.
Can you see that gap on the bottom row?!
"I did it!"
 Loving that gap!
 The tooth fairy will visit Sienna tonight! Can't wait to hear all about it!
She is super excited about her class singing this super cute tooth song tomorrow morning:
Oh, look at Sienna's mouth and what do you see?
A great big hole where a tooth used to be.
She wiggled it, she jiggled it, until it wiggled free.
Now there's a window when she smiles at me!

I know this is a lot! Thanks for checking us out and know that I will be more diligent in posting. I miss it like crazy! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment