Thursday, October 20, 2011

Captured My DIY Heart!

I have a new love--not obsession...yet.
It is Pinterest.
If you love DIY projects, great decor ideas, fashion tips, or basically you are alive, you need to check this site out.
I just had to share 3 some of the projects that will be happening, pronto, in the DeWeil house.
I think they are just the cutest things ever!
If you find something great, please do share. As I love a DIY project!!!
All of the projects below were found via Pinterest. (You can thank me later) :)

  • Want to create chalkboard/doodle space in your home but don't want to pay the hefty price for paint? HERE is a way to create it on a very small budget. (I would not turn it pink, but the color possibilities are endless)
  • Okay. If your family is like our family, you go through some toilet paper and paper towels. This project makes great use of the rolls to create a fab new wall decor! Check THIS out!
  • Creating a perfect display for special masterpieces is so easy with this project! Check it out HERE! You can create a fab display in your home with just a few laying-around-the-house materials.
  • Refurb some old crayons! These are too adorable! I am going to create them for treat bags for the kindergarten Fall Celebration. Pumpkins, instead of hearts, will be too cute! :) Go HERE for more deets!
  • LOVE love love DIY decor. I love to recycle, reuse, or visit the dollar store to create a beautiful new creation. I love this idea for winter. Check it out HERE.
Well, if this doesn't get your creative juices flowing, I don't know what will. Maybe you might find a project for you and your kiddos to make during the cold, windy weather. Or maybe you might find an idea to help cheer you up if you are missing the warm weather. I know that I am always up for a good project. Here's to the endless possibilities. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment