Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have to share!

Okay.
So I wasted invested a little time browsing the DIY/Craft section of Pinterest this morning and found the best site.


The Dating Divas.

I am not sure if you know this site, but you should.
It has amazing and creative ideas for dating your spouse/significant other but also great ideas for gifts, kids, and family members.
Links to download helps, templates, and projects are readily available.

My first finds to try:




Love love love this site and am excited to have some creative assistance in keeping that spark from ever dying with my man! 

Here's to hoping you can have a mushy-gushy day with those you love! Make sure to tell them how much you love them...that never gets old! :) Love is a verb (thanks, DC Talk for bringing that phrase to mind) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment