Friday, December 2, 2011

Sienna-isms

I have been meaning to document these for some time now, but after I just heard one I have to share.
Hope these make you smile as much as they do all of us.

  • Ruhppear--"How does the soap jelly ruhppear?" Instead of saying "appear"
  • Just as you know--"I am going to finish that cookie, just as you know." Instead of "just so you know"
  • Yogrit--"I love strawberry yogrit for lunch." Instead of "yogurt"
  • Who-wah-yee--"When I get older, I want to go to visit 'Who-wah-yee'." Instead of Hawaii
  • Bery--"I love you bery much!" Instead of very
  • Dark Vader--"I love Star Wars and I love when he turns into Dark Vader" Instead of Darth Vader
  • Justin Biever--"I am Justin Biever's biggest fan!" Instead of Justin Bieber
  • Patteren--"I made an AB patteren with my candy." Instead of "pattern"
  • Bemember--"Do you bemember what I told you?" Instead of "remember"
  • Yoyos--"Can we go to Yoyo's for ice cream after school?" Instead of "Yogo's" (fave frozen yogurt place)
Well...I know there are more, but at the moment this is all Mycah and I can think of. We are brain dead on this Friday evening! :)
Crazy Sienna in the midst of her own dance party in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment