Monday, January 2, 2012

Gentleness...how ya doing?

I read a blog post today from my sister-in-law, Kelly, and would invite you to check it out HERE.
It was just what I needed to read, hear, and be challenged to do something about...this issue of Gentleness.

Lately, to be honest, I have not been very gentle with my words, attitude, actions, and thoughts.
I tend to be known in our house as the one who lacks a lot of mercy. While that may not be a bad thing all the time, I don't want to be known as the mean one!

So here's the deal.
Go HERE and check out what is going on.

www.womenlivingwell.org
Join this challenge with us.
I am so excited to embark on this journey of truly releasing all that I hold on to and allowing God to move an do some pretty amazing things in my surrender. I hope you will try this too!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment